SpotLight - PHP MVC framework
SpotLight is a web application development framework based on Model-View-Controller architecture. Considering the influence of Struts for Java framework, SpotLight has incorporated the best aspects from this development system and became stable MVC platform with object-oriented PHP usage.
SpotLight provides a powerful kernel for the development of MVC -based applications with Ajax support.
I recommend you to download and test SpotLight MVC framework, to see, how fast it could adapt to you, how fast you could write the first web application.
SpotLight allows you:
- Writing web applications using Ajax easily and without bothering yourself thinking about BACK-button or how users would bookmark your web application page
- Controling each action with a controller
- Easy validation of your forms' fileds
- Managing internationalized applications
- Connect models and databases using simple conventions (DAO - Data Access Object). Or if you really want - just use your favourite ORM
- Sharing the logic from representations and data models
- Control access to actions with interceptors - powerfull concept that gives you the ablility to manage action calls
- Extendable template engine
Benefits of the SpotLight MVC Framework
- Easy to learn
- Easy to support
- Built-in ajax support
- Less code for your application. You can reuse your action's code in other actions
- Annotation-based forms' fields validation
- Powerfull template engine, based on SpotLight tag libriary. Also have a support of "clear" PHP for templates. Simple, easy and fast
Projects already using SpotLight Framework:
- SpotLight official web site
- Press.cv.ua Chernivtsy' newspaper official web site
- Coming soon three more projects...
Would you like to use another frameworks?
- see links in the footer...